How to Hire a Magician in Sacramento California
All magicians are not the same just like all restaurants, hairdressers, or doctors are not the same. It is important to be aware of the kinds of questions to ask in order to ensure you get the entertainment you expect. It is not complicated if you follow these steps:
- After you have determined the kind of event you are going to have and know where it is going to be, decide on the type of magician you will need. There are many kinds of magicians. Some specialize in performing for children while some specialize in adults. Some feature clean comedy and some are more adult-comedy. If you are planning an event for your company, you would not want a magician who specializes in children entertainment.
- Once you have narrowed your choices, check the magicians’ websites and brochures. By all means, check out a video of the magician if one is available. Your search can start by doing a search for “magicians in Your town” (fill in the name of your town)
- Watching an experienced magician is very entertaining and creates happy memories for years to come. A good way to find out about your selection’s experience is to ask for references from previous clients.
- The old adage of “you get what you pay for” applies to magicians too. If a magician’s rate is inexpensive, there is probably a good reason for that and you might want to keep looking. After contacting several magicians and getting quotes, you will have a good idea regarding pricing. We suggest that you spend a little bit more and get someone who you will be proud to say that you booked.
- Ask the magician what he or she offers and what makes up the performance. Also find out what the length of the program will be. Most professional magicians have more than one show to offer and more than one style of magic. For example, find out if there will be strolling magic as a warm-up prior to the stage show.
Follow these steps and you should be happy with the end result.
May every day be magic–
Contact ‘Mister Illusion’ Magic Productions at:
916-441-8059 or 916-771-0885